Most read reports
- Sweden signs multiyear agreement with UN Central Emergency Response Fund
- UN humanitarian chief commends Sweden for “outstanding humanity and international solidarity”
- Country report - Immigration Detention in Sweden: Increasing Restrictions and Deportations, Growing Civil Society Resistance (July 2018)
- Sweden's migration and asylum policy (February 2018)
- Sweden | Forest Fires – EUCPM response - Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ERCC) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 01/08/2018
The long-standing commitment of Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden to international development has rooted them firmly as leaders in international development assistance. They are strong advocates on human rights issues––addressing inequalities between and within countries––and have forward thinking policies for social development and health.