Most read reports
- Sweden signs multiyear agreement with UN Central Emergency Response Fund
- Sweden's migration and asylum policy (February 2018)
- Child bride refugees spur Sweden to tighten marriage law
- Sweden | Forest Fires – EUCPM response - Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ERCC) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 01/08/2018
- Country report - Immigration Detention in Sweden: Increasing Restrictions and Deportations, Growing Civil Society Resistance (July 2018)
Ministers of Health and representatives from the 22 * countries with the most new HIV infections in children have come together to report on progress towards achieving zero new HIV infections in children by 2015 and find ways of stepping up action.