Most read reports
- Sweden signs multiyear agreement with UN Central Emergency Response Fund
- UN humanitarian chief commends Sweden for “outstanding humanity and international solidarity”
- Country report - Immigration Detention in Sweden: Increasing Restrictions and Deportations, Growing Civil Society Resistance (July 2018)
- Sweden | Forest Fires – EUCPM response - Emergency Response Coordination Centre (ERCC) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 01/08/2018
- Sweden's migration and asylum policy (February 2018)
The Emergency Telecommunications Sector (ETS) deployed Internet connectivity and security telecommunications services at the first humanitarian hub in Gwoza.
The first Local ETS Working Group in Maiduguri took place on 7 April and participants from five agencies attended.
The ETS carried out a mission in Damaturu between 15-17 March where over 35 humanitarians were trained on radio communications procedures.