Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Rift Valley Fever Outbreak - Dec 2017
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Report of the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan (A/HRC/37/71)
- WFP Completes First Food Delivery by Boat in Upper Nile
- One year on from famine declaration, more South Sudanese are going hungry
- Hungry for Peace: Exploring the Links Between Conflict and Hunger in South Sudan (February 2018)
- Nearly two-thirds of the population in South Sudan at risk of rising hunger
Baptists have joined other Christian groups to end fighting in South Sudan.
Edward Dima, president of the Baptist Convention of South Sudan told the Baptist World Alliance (BWA) that church and community leaders met several times in October with an aim to bring conflicts in the northeastern African country to an end.
Tens of thousands of South Sudanese have been displaced by nine months of civil war in the states of Unity, Jonglei and Upper Nile, and in Juba, the capital. Millions more are refugees in bordering countries such as Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia and Sudan.