Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- WFP Completes First Food Delivery by Boat in Upper Nile
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan, January - December 2018
- Report of the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan (A/HRC/37/71)
- South Sudan declares the end of its longest cholera outbreak
- UN considering new base on western bank of Nile to give South Sudanese refugees confidence to return
Over 50 Australian aid agencies are bracing for cuts to aid programs as the Treasurer brings the axe down on Australia’s aid budget, according to the Australian Council for International Development.
$1 billion is set to be slashed from Australia’s aid budget in the upcoming Federal Budget and aid agencies are preparing for the worst, said the ACFID Executive Director, Marc Purcell.
“For over 40 years, Australian Governments have supported the work of Australian aid agencies, alongside generous donations from the Australian public,” Mr Purcell said.