Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- South Sudan: UK aid agencies warn that peace will only hold if the voices of all South Sudanese are heard
- 'Anything that was breathing was killed': War crimes in Leer and Mayendit
- Secretary-General calls revitalized agreement to resolve conflict in South Sudan ‘a positive and significant development’
- South Sudan: Physical Access Constraints Map as of 21 September 2018
- Atrocity Alert No. 123, 19 September 2018: South Sudan, Burundi and Myanmar (Burma)
Endorsed by: Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA); AVSI; BRAC; CARE; Danish Refugee Council (DRC); Finn Church Aid (FCA); Food for the Hungry; Humanity & Inclusion; Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC); Oxfam; Plan; Save the Children; VSO; War Child Holland; Windle International Uganda; World Vision; ZOA
The launch of Uganda's new Education Response Plan for Refugees and Host Communities (ERP) is an opportunity to ensure a better future for hundreds of thousands of children.
27 June 2018: Joint statement by 26 international NGOs in Uganda on the need for urgent action to address gaps in funding for the refugee response.
Uganda has welcomed more than 800,000 refugees from South Sudan. Upon arrival they are allocated a small plot of land. Here, they can build a future for themselves. The Danish Refugee Council assists the people who have sought refuge in Uganda
17-year-old Gloria Affia fled to Uganda from Southern Sudan after her uncle was killed. She and her two siblings aged 12 and four had to flee on foot. She is now their sole guardian making it vital to find a way to provide for them. As part of a project implemented by the Danish Refugee Council, she is training to become a tailor.
15 December 2016