Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- South Sudan: UK aid agencies warn that peace will only hold if the voices of all South Sudanese are heard
- 'Anything that was breathing was killed': War crimes in Leer and Mayendit
- A historic peace in Pibor, South Sudan, inspired youth to reconcile their differences
- Weekly update on Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) Preparedness for South Sudan Update #4 (24 September 2018)
- Logistics Cluster South Sudan Convoy Schedule (October and November 2018)
Education & Child Protection
CMD with financing partners have reached 56,973 Beneficiaries Directly with Education in Emergency (EiE) Intervention for IDPs, Returnees, Vulnerable Children and School Aged Youth in Ayod and Ulang Counties South Sudan in the first half of 2018 against an Overall target of 77,125 by the end of 2019.
Under the Education program, CMD in FY 2017 ran three education projects – (January – December 2017). CMD and the related partners successfully performed these projects.
From the Executive Director
It is with great pride and honour that I present the Christian Mission for Development (CMD) Annual Report for 2016; a short summary of the accomplishments by our team, working in some of the most difficult areas under extremely trying conditions.