Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- Women’s Representation Vital to Realizing South Sudan Revitalized Agreement, Peacekeeping Chief Tells Security Council
- East Africa Key Message Update, November 2018
- South Sudan: Physical Access Constraints Map as of 16 November 2018
- New Peace Centre opened in Bor, South Sudan
- South Sudan Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
Education & Child Protection
CMD with financing partners have reached 56,973 Beneficiaries Directly with Education in Emergency (EiE) Intervention for IDPs, Returnees, Vulnerable Children and School Aged Youth in Ayod and Ulang Counties South Sudan in the first half of 2018 against an Overall target of 77,125 by the end of 2019.
Under the Education program, CMD in FY 2017 ran three education projects – (January – December 2017). CMD and the related partners successfully performed these projects.
From the Executive Director
It is with great pride and honour that I present the Christian Mission for Development (CMD) Annual Report for 2016; a short summary of the accomplishments by our team, working in some of the most difficult areas under extremely trying conditions.