Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- WFP Completes First Food Delivery by Boat in Upper Nile
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan, January - December 2018
- Report of the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan (A/HRC/37/71)
- South Sudan declares the end of its longest cholera outbreak
- UN considering new base on western bank of Nile to give South Sudanese refugees confidence to return
11 refugees were lucky enough to attend an MDA First Aid/Lifesaving Course before their return to southern Sudan.
The aim of the course was to enable them to treat people and use the lifesaving techniques to save lives in their homeland, where quality and accessible medical assistance is very sparse.
The 10-day course was held at the MDA station in Eilat and taught in Arabic by MDA paramedic Osama Abu Mukh.