Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- South Sudan set to vaccinate targeted healthcare and frontline workers operating in high risk states against Ebola
- Accessing South Sudan: Humanitarian Aid in a Time of Crisis
- South Sudan UNHCR Operational Update (16-30 November 2018)
- Human rights investigators rush to South Sudan’s Bentiu following spate of rapes
- South Sudan: Humanitarian Dashboard (as of 31 October 2018)
11 refugees were lucky enough to attend an MDA First Aid/Lifesaving Course before their return to southern Sudan.
The aim of the course was to enable them to treat people and use the lifesaving techniques to save lives in their homeland, where quality and accessible medical assistance is very sparse.
The 10-day course was held at the MDA station in Eilat and taught in Arabic by MDA paramedic Osama Abu Mukh.