Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- Women’s Representation Vital to Realizing South Sudan Revitalized Agreement, Peacekeeping Chief Tells Security Council
- Sudan dispatches humanitarian caravans to S. Sudan
- South Sudan Displacement Crisis: Nyal Port Monitoring - Panyijiar County, Unity State, South Sudan (October 2018)
- UNICEF South Sudan Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 - 31 October 2018
- 2018 South Sudan Regional RRP: Regional Overview of South Sudan Refugee Population as of 31 October 2018
Mary’s Meals has launched emergency relief efforts in South Sudan after ethnic clashes led to a surge in people fleeing the violence.
Nearly a million people have been displaced following heavy fighting in the town of Bentiu in Unity State, in the north of the country.
Hundreds of thousands have been forced to flee into the neighboring states of Jonglei, Upper Nile, and the Lakes State, where Mary’s Meals is carrying out vital emergency support.