Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UN SRSG for Sexual Violence in Conflict condemns use of rape as a tactic of war in South Sudan
- 3 in 4 children born in South Sudan since independence have known nothing but war – UNICEF
- UNMISS supports training for a child-free SPLA
- South Sudan: 7 years after independence, humanitarian needs are unprecedented
- Impact of Conflict on Adolescent Girls in South Sudan
Mary’s Meals has launched emergency relief efforts in South Sudan after ethnic clashes led to a surge in people fleeing the violence.
Nearly a million people have been displaced following heavy fighting in the town of Bentiu in Unity State, in the north of the country.
Hundreds of thousands have been forced to flee into the neighboring states of Jonglei, Upper Nile, and the Lakes State, where Mary’s Meals is carrying out vital emergency support.