- Gov't of the Republic of South Sudan.WHO: Cholera Situation and Response Updates, 8 Dec 2017
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 December 2017
- South Sudan UNHCR Operational Update 22/2017, 16-30 November 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2018 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2018 Humanitarian Response Plan
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- UNHCR: 2017 South Sudan Situation Supplementary Appeal
- IOM South Sudan Consolidated Appeal 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Business Guide: North-East Nigeria, South Sudan, Yemen and Somalia: Prevent Famine and Support Response
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA South Sudan
- UNHCR South Sudan Situation Information Sharing Portal
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- IOM Displacement Tracking & Monitoring (DTM) South Sudan
- Open Data for South Sudan
- UN Mission in South Sudan (UNMIS)
- Office of the IGAD Special Envoys for South Sudan
- Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Commission (JMEC)
- Food Security Cluster: South Sudan
- Logistics Cluster: South Sudan
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Save the Children statement in response to UN Humanitarian Coordinator Press Conference, Juba, 22.11.17
- 2018 South Sudan Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Farming together reaps multiple benefits for refugees and their South Sudanese hosts
- South Sudan Humanitarian Coordinator condemns attack against civilians, aid workers in Duk County
- Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Mark Lowcock: Statement to the Security Council on the humanitarian situation in South Sudan, 07 December 2017
During July to October 2015, Below average precipitation is very likely over coastal part of Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria and Cameroon.
Near to below average precipitation is very likely over South Sudan, Uganda Western Ethiopia, North-East of DRC, Northern-west Kenya from July to October 2015.
Above average precipitation is likely over Senegal, Southern half of Mali, Southern Mauritania, over Burkina Faso, Western Niger and around lake Chad, from July to October 2015.
During June-July-August 2015, Below average precipitation is very likely over southern Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, extreme southern Mali, Western half of Côte d’Ivoire, coastal part of Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Below average precipitation is likely over Guinea Conakry, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d’Ivoire, extreme Southern-West Ghana, lake chad region, extreme southern of South Sudan and Ethiopia, northern-east DCR, northern Uganda, and Kenyan from May to August
Climate conditions are favorable for a high vigilance for meningitis cases over eastern Senegal and Gambia, extreme north of Guinea, extreme south of Mauritania, southern Mali and Niger, the whole of Burkina Faso, extreme north of Nigeria and Cameroon, central south of Chad and southeast Sudan.
Moderate vigilance is detected over western Senegal and Gambia, the whole of Guinea Bissau, southern Guinea, northern Côte d'Ivoire and Ghana, central north of Nigeria and Cameroon, south of Chad, extreme south of Sudan, northern South Sudan and CAR, and western Ethiopia .