Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- Women’s Representation Vital to Realizing South Sudan Revitalized Agreement, Peacekeeping Chief Tells Security Council
- Juba on the lookout to avert Ebola spread from DRC
- Livelihoods Zone Map and Descriptions for the Republic of South Sudan (updated), August 2018
- DTM South Sudan: Event Tracking, Displacement from multiple locations in the vicinity of Mboro, 16 November 2018
- East Africa Key Message Update, November 2018
During July to October 2015, Below average precipitation is very likely over coastal part of Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria and Cameroon.
Near to below average precipitation is very likely over South Sudan, Uganda Western Ethiopia, North-East of DRC, Northern-west Kenya from July to October 2015.
Above average precipitation is likely over Senegal, Southern half of Mali, Southern Mauritania, over Burkina Faso, Western Niger and around lake Chad, from July to October 2015.
During June-July-August 2015, Below average precipitation is very likely over southern Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, extreme southern Mali, Western half of Côte d’Ivoire, coastal part of Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Below average precipitation is likely over Guinea Conakry, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d’Ivoire, extreme Southern-West Ghana, lake chad region, extreme southern of South Sudan and Ethiopia, northern-east DCR, northern Uganda, and Kenyan from May to August
Climate conditions are favorable for a high vigilance for meningitis cases over eastern Senegal and Gambia, extreme north of Guinea, extreme south of Mauritania, southern Mali and Niger, the whole of Burkina Faso, extreme north of Nigeria and Cameroon, central south of Chad and southeast Sudan.
Moderate vigilance is detected over western Senegal and Gambia, the whole of Guinea Bissau, southern Guinea, northern Côte d'Ivoire and Ghana, central north of Nigeria and Cameroon, south of Chad, extreme south of Sudan, northern South Sudan and CAR, and western Ethiopia .