- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 December 2017
- South Sudan UNHCR Operational Update 22/2017, 16-30 November 2017
- USG for Humanitarian Affairs/ERC, Mark Lowcock: Statement to the Security Council on the humanitarian situation in South Sudan, 7 Dec 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2018 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- 2017 Humanitarian Response Plan
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- UNHCR: 2017 South Sudan Situation Supplementary Appeal
- IOM South Sudan Consolidated Appeal 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Business Guide: North-East Nigeria, South Sudan, Yemen and Somalia: Prevent Famine and Support Response
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA South Sudan
- UNHCR South Sudan Situation Information Sharing Portal
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- IOM Displacement Tracking & Monitoring (DTM) South Sudan
- Open Data for South Sudan
- Office of the IGAD Special Envoys for South Sudan
- Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Commission (JMEC)
- Food Security Cluster: South Sudan
- Logistics Cluster: South Sudan
- Human Rights Watch: South Sudan - Events of 2016
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Save the Children statement in response to UN Humanitarian Coordinator Press Conference, Juba, 22.11.17
- Farming together reaps multiple benefits for refugees and their South Sudanese hosts
- South Sudan Humanitarian Coordinator condemns attack against civilians, aid workers in Duk County
- 2018 South Sudan Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Mark Lowcock: Statement to the Security Council on the humanitarian situation in South Sudan, 07 December 2017
KUWAIT, Nov 26 (KUNA) Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED) singed Thursday a KD 3.5 million (USD 11 million) loan agreement with South Sudan's government to contribute in building a hospital for women and children in Juba.
In a press statement, the Fund said that the project will support the development of the health sector in South Sudan and will meet the increasing need for good quality health care services for women and children in the city of Juba.
KHARTOUM, Jan 30 (KUNA) -- Volunteers of Kuwait Red Crescent Society (KRSC) Friday distributed humanitarian supplies for hundreds of refugees from South Sudan who fled the conflict in their country to Southern Sudan.
Relief supplies were distributed to tens of families, whose needs were previously determined in coordination with the Sudanese Red Crescent, said Khaled Al-Mutairi, KRSC's Crises Management Coordinator.
KHARTOUM, July 9 (KUNA) -- The Republic of South Sudan marked its independence from Sudan in a proclamation of independence ceremony on Saturday, attended by African leaders and representatives of the international community.
Salva Kiir Mayardit, was sworn in as the country's president for an interim period of four years, during the ceremony held at a public square opposite the John Garang Mausoleum.