Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan, January - December 2018
- UN considering new base on western bank of Nile to give South Sudanese refugees confidence to return
- South Sudan declares the end of its longest cholera outbreak
- Aid appeals seek over $3 billion as South Sudan set to become Africa’s largest refugee and humanitarian crisis
- South Sudan: Warring Parties Break Promises on Child Soldiers
Within the framework of the continuous cooperation between Egypt and its African sisterly countries and seeking to enhance and increase brotherly cooperation ties between the African peoples, the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa under the instructions of Minister of Foreign Affairs presented logistic support (Computers and sewing machines) for the Organization of Concern affiliated to the First Lady’s Office in Juba.
Within the framework of continued cooperation between Egypt and the African brothers and seeking to increasing fraternal links between African peoples, the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa, upon instructions from the Foreign Minister, presented food aid of powder milk and logistic support of blankets to Jonglei Province, Southern Sudan.
The ceremony of delivering the aid was covered by the South Sudanese television in the presence of Mr. Hon Peter Lam Chairman of South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a shipment of medical equipment as a gift from Egypt to the South Sudanese hospitals. The shipment contained a number of medical devices, including three transportable x-ray set.