Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Rift Valley Fever Outbreak - Dec 2017
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Ten aid workers missing in South Sudan
- South Sudan, Uganda, and Kenya strengthen implementation of cross-border disease surveillance and outbreak response in East Africa
- Escalation of fighting in South Sudan puts thousands of civilians at risk and compromises peace process
- South Sudan: Aid Workers Freed, Humanitarian Deaths Reach 100 Since December 2013
- South Sudan: UN humanitarian chief urges parties to cease hostilities, protect civilians and aid workers
Within the framework of the continuous cooperation between Egypt and its African sisterly countries and seeking to enhance and increase brotherly cooperation ties between the African peoples, the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa under the instructions of Minister of Foreign Affairs presented logistic support (Computers and sewing machines) for the Organization of Concern affiliated to the First Lady’s Office in Juba.
Within the framework of continued cooperation between Egypt and the African brothers and seeking to increasing fraternal links between African peoples, the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa, upon instructions from the Foreign Minister, presented food aid of powder milk and logistic support of blankets to Jonglei Province, Southern Sudan.
The ceremony of delivering the aid was covered by the South Sudanese television in the presence of Mr. Hon Peter Lam Chairman of South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a shipment of medical equipment as a gift from Egypt to the South Sudanese hospitals. The shipment contained a number of medical devices, including three transportable x-ray set.