Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- The Ministry of Health of South Sudan successfully conducts its first ever diagnostic test for Ebola
- Violations and Abuses Against Civilians in Gbudue and Tambura States (Western Equatoria), April-August 2018
- One in two people face starvation in South Sudan, as extreme hunger hits more states
- South Sudan armed opposition denies abusing civilians in Western Equatoria
- 2018 South Sudan RRP Regional overview of South Sudan refugee population as of 30 September 2018
Some Results of Swedish Development Cooperation 2016
In Uganda, the work for children’s rights resulted in the adoption of a national policy against violence in schools. It is now used in 560 schools in 28 districts.
In South Sudan, Sida’s support contributed to over 25 000 childbirths being assisted by trained staff.
Swedish humanitarian aid provided protection and support to people affected by natural disasters or conflicts in 56 countries and regions.
by Rob Grace
DARA, in cooperation with Indevelop and GRM International, carried out a study on value for money in the humanitarian sector for the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and one of its long-standing partners in contexts strained by armed conflicts, the International Committee …