Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- 15,000 children without parents or missing, five years after outbreak of fighting in South Sudan
- South Sudan: Aid agencies appeal for $1.5 billion to reach 5.7 million people with life-saving assistance
- South Sudan set to vaccinate targeted healthcare and frontline workers operating in high risk states against Ebola
- Accessing South Sudan: Humanitarian Aid in a Time of Crisis
- South Sudan: 2019 Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) January - December 2019 (December 2018)
Some Results of Swedish Development Cooperation 2016
In Uganda, the work for children’s rights resulted in the adoption of a national policy against violence in schools. It is now used in 560 schools in 28 districts.
In South Sudan, Sida’s support contributed to over 25 000 childbirths being assisted by trained staff.
Swedish humanitarian aid provided protection and support to people affected by natural disasters or conflicts in 56 countries and regions.
by Rob Grace
DARA, in cooperation with Indevelop and GRM International, carried out a study on value for money in the humanitarian sector for the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and one of its long-standing partners in contexts strained by armed conflicts, the International Committee …