Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2019
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- South Sudan: Humanitarian Snapshot (December 2018)
- South Sudan: Humanitarian Access Snapshot (December 2018)
- Former long-standing rival communities in Lakes region sign historic peace deal
- IOM South Sudan Monthly Update - December 2018
- Support children to attend school in the Mangaten domestic refugee camp (Distribution of school goods in an elementary school)
SOUTH SUDAN – Conflict
• Relocation and evacuation of humanitarian staff by UN Humanitarian Air Service (UNHAS) has continued in several places (Unity, Jonglei, Juba). It is estimated that at least 62 000 people have been displaced due to the violence across the country (OCHA).
• Some 42 000 have sought refuge in UNMISS bases in Bentiu, Bor, Pibor and Juba. Provision of assistance is a major challenge, notably outside Juba. In Juba, the humanitarian response is under way.
• Situation in Juba: tense but stable.