Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2019
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
The Sri Lanka Army at the request of the UN, has established its first-ever SRIMED Level 2 Hospital in Bor, South Sudan, under the UN Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS).
Establishing the hospital with ultra-modern facilities and medical equipment, all supplied and installed by the Sri Lanka Army, has been reportedly hailed as 'one of the fastest and well-planned projects.