Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2019
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- Former long-standing rival communities in Lakes region sign historic peace deal
- UNMISS Map 4456 Rev. 36 - January 2019
- South Sudan: Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness (EPoA) update n° 01 - DREF Operation n°MDRSS007
- South Sudan: Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR) - Epidemiological Update, Week 1 2019 (Dec 31, 2018- Jan 06, 2019)
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Funding snapshot as of 15 January 2019
The education and development of so many children was disrupted this year by humanitarian emergencies - we look at some of the stories of despair and dreams.
One in four of the world’s school-age children - nearly 500 million - live in countries affected by humanitarian crises such as conflicts, natural disasters and disease outbreaks.
About 75 million children are either already missing out on their education, receiving poor quality schooling or at risk of dropping out of school altogether.