Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Rift Valley Fever Outbreak - Dec 2017
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- South Sudan: Thousands of men, women and children caught between the frontlines are unable to reach essential food, water and healthcare
- South Sudan suffering on ‘almost unimaginable scale’, warns UN relief chief
- Urgent action needed to prevent famine in South Sudan - OXFAM
- Navigating the Competing Interests of Regional Actors in South Sudan
- South Sudan: Emergency Dashboard, May 2018
The materials contained in this supplementary document complement those found in the existing IRP Guidance Note on Recovery – Health. The discussions and case studies contained herein portray an expanded and oftentimes fresh perspective on many of the issues found in the original guidance note on several new and emerging issues for which there exist best practices and lessons learned.
Welcome to A Rights in Crisis Guide to Influencing.
This guide is an essential resource for all those wanting to understand how the humanitarian system works, who to influence and what issues to campaign on in order to ensure respect for the rights of women, men, girls and boys at risk or affected by conflicts and disasters.
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.