Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- Recruited but not ‘child soldiers’: Returning girls in South Sudan risk being left without support
- Women and the Future of South Sudan: Local Insights for Building Inclusive Constituencies for Peace
- 270,000 children in South Sudan at risk of starvation, some 20,000 expected to die from extreme hunger
- South Sudan : Humanitarian Snapshot (September 2018)
- River convoy reaches isolated areas in Ulang, South Sudan, saving millions of dollars on costly airdrops
HART’s summer newsletter is now available and features a report from HART’s recent visit to Kachin state, Burma, as well as information about our upcoming Channel Swim for Change, HART Highlights and dates for your diary.
Khartoum continues remorseless attempts to ethnically cleanse Southern Kordofan (Nuba Mountains) and Blue Nile with impunity.
A delegation from HART (Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust) returned today from visits to the war zones of Blue Nile and Southern Kordofan (Nuba Mountains) in Sudan.
Blue Nile State