Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- UNMISS and Unicef support the reunification of abducted children with their families
- South Sudan: Aid agencies appeal for $1.5 billion to reach 5.7 million people with life-saving assistance
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan, January 2019 - December 2020
- 15,000 children without parents or missing, five years after outbreak of fighting in South Sudan
- South Sudan Protection of Civilian Sites: The Guiding Principles in Practice
SOUTH SUDAN – Conflict
• Relocation and evacuation of humanitarian staff by UN Humanitarian Air Service (UNHAS) has continued in several places (Unity, Jonglei, Juba). It is estimated that at least 62 000 people have been displaced due to the violence across the country (OCHA).
• Some 42 000 have sought refuge in UNMISS bases in Bentiu, Bor, Pibor and Juba. Provision of assistance is a major challenge, notably outside Juba. In Juba, the humanitarian response is under way.
• Situation in Juba: tense but stable.