Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- 'Anything that was breathing was killed': War crimes in Leer and Mayendit
- South Sudan: UK aid agencies warn that peace will only hold if the voices of all South Sudanese are heard
- Atrocity Alert No. 123, 19 September 2018: South Sudan, Burundi and Myanmar (Burma)
- Joint Statement on South Sudan for International Day of Peace 21st September
- Japan donates US$1.8 million as hunger remains high in South Sudan
SOUTH SUDAN – Conflict
• Relocation and evacuation of humanitarian staff by UN Humanitarian Air Service (UNHAS) has continued in several places (Unity, Jonglei, Juba). It is estimated that at least 62 000 people have been displaced due to the violence across the country (OCHA).
• Some 42 000 have sought refuge in UNMISS bases in Bentiu, Bor, Pibor and Juba. Provision of assistance is a major challenge, notably outside Juba. In Juba, the humanitarian response is under way.
• Situation in Juba: tense but stable.