Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan, January 2019 - December 2020
- UNMISS and Unicef support the reunification of abducted children with their families
- South Sudan: Aid agencies appeal for $1.5 billion to reach 5.7 million people with life-saving assistance
- 15,000 children without parents or missing, five years after outbreak of fighting in South Sudan
- South Sudan set to vaccinate targeted healthcare and frontline workers operating in high risk states against Ebola
Press Release 83/2015 16 March 2015
• Aid organisations have assessed and verified the needs of 41,304 people displaced due to conflict in North Darfur and parts of the Jebel Marra area.
• Over 10,000 South Sudanese have been registered across 12 sites in Khartoum State, according to UNHCR.
• IOM registers over 16,300 displaced people and returnees in South Darfur's Um Dafug town.
• Finland contributes US$3.46 million towards WFP Cash and Voucher Programmes in Sudan that will assist 330,360 IDPs and refugees