Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- One in two people face starvation in South Sudan, as extreme hunger hits more states
- Violations and Abuses Against Civilians in Gbudue and Tambura States (Western Equatoria), April-August 2018
- Recruited but not ‘child soldiers’: Returning girls in South Sudan risk being left without support
- Women and the Future of South Sudan: Local Insights for Building Inclusive Constituencies for Peace
- River convoy reaches isolated areas in Ulang, South Sudan, saving millions of dollars on costly airdrops
Press Release 83/2015 16 March 2015
• Aid organisations have assessed and verified the needs of 41,304 people displaced due to conflict in North Darfur and parts of the Jebel Marra area.
• Over 10,000 South Sudanese have been registered across 12 sites in Khartoum State, according to UNHCR.
• IOM registers over 16,300 displaced people and returnees in South Darfur's Um Dafug town.
• Finland contributes US$3.46 million towards WFP Cash and Voucher Programmes in Sudan that will assist 330,360 IDPs and refugees