Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- South Sudan: UK aid agencies warn that peace will only hold if the voices of all South Sudanese are heard
- 'Anything that was breathing was killed': War crimes in Leer and Mayendit
- A historic peace in Pibor, South Sudan, inspired youth to reconcile their differences
- Secretary-General calls revitalized agreement to resolve conflict in South Sudan ‘a positive and significant development’
- Civilians march with soldiers as Malakal unites in first-ever International Day of Peace walk
The education and development of so many children was disrupted this year by humanitarian emergencies - we look at some of the stories of despair and dreams.
One in four of the world’s school-age children - nearly 500 million - live in countries affected by humanitarian crises such as conflicts, natural disasters and disease outbreaks.
About 75 million children are either already missing out on their education, receiving poor quality schooling or at risk of dropping out of school altogether.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 11-17 September 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, West Nile fever and MERS.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 28 August - 3 September 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, yellow fever, West Nile fever and cholera.