Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- South Sudan : Humanitarian Snapshot (September 2018)
- Recruited but not ‘child soldiers’: Returning girls in South Sudan risk being left without support
- South Sudan: Humanitarian Access Snapshot (September 2018)
- Women and the Future of South Sudan: Local Insights for Building Inclusive Constituencies for Peace
- River convoy reaches isolated areas in Ulang, South Sudan, saving millions of dollars on costly airdrops
Assemblée générale Plénière
Soixante-treizième session, 12e & 13e séances plénières, matin & après-midi
General Assembly Plenary
Seventy-third Session, 12th & 13th Meetings (AM & PM)
As the General Assembly entered the fourth day of its general debate today, world leaders once again called to the fore the threats posed by climate change and unilateralism and their impact on international peace and security, while also highlighting several successful transitions from conflict to peace as proof that diplomacy and multilateralism are effective and offer a hopeful sign for the future.
The Global Humanitarian Overview
Is the world’s most comprehensive, authoritative and evidence-based assessment of humanitarian needs;
Is based on detailed analysis of wide-ranging data from many different sources, and face-to-face interviews with hundreds of thousands of people directly affected by humanitarian crises across the globe;
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The Global Early Warning – Early Action (EWEA) report on food security and agriculture is developed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
The report is part of FAO’s EWEA system, which aims to translate forecasts and early warnings into anticipatory action.
FCO launches its Annual Human Rights report for 2016
Annual Report on Human Rights and Democracy puts human rights centre stage of foreign policy.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has published its 2016 Annual Human Rights Report. The report covers the period from January to December 2016 and for the first time includes a dedicated section on modern slavery - a key UK Government priority.
This update presents key internal displacement developments and policy updates