Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan, January - December 2018
- UN considering new base on western bank of Nile to give South Sudanese refugees confidence to return
- South Sudan declares the end of its longest cholera outbreak
- Aid appeals seek over $3 billion as South Sudan set to become Africa’s largest refugee and humanitarian crisis
- South Sudan: Warring Parties Break Promises on Child Soldiers
The Global Humanitarian Overview
Is the world’s most comprehensive, authoritative and evidence-based assessment of humanitarian needs;
Is based on detailed analysis of wide-ranging data from many different sources, and face-to-face interviews with hundreds of thousands of people directly affected by humanitarian crises across the globe;
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The Global Early Warning – Early Action (EWEA) report on food security and agriculture is developed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
The report is part of FAO’s EWEA system, which aims to translate forecasts and early warnings into anticipatory action.
FCO launches its Annual Human Rights report for 2016
Annual Report on Human Rights and Democracy puts human rights centre stage of foreign policy.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has published its 2016 Annual Human Rights Report. The report covers the period from January to December 2016 and for the first time includes a dedicated section on modern slavery - a key UK Government priority.
This update presents key internal displacement developments and policy updates