Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Rift Valley Fever Outbreak - Dec 2017
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- South Sudan: Thousands of men, women and children caught between the frontlines are unable to reach essential food, water and healthcare
- South Sudanese peace talks in Ethiopia extended in the hope warring parties can reach agreement
- South Sudan suffering on ‘almost unimaginable scale’, warns UN relief chief
- South Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 5 | 23 May 2018
- Urgent action needed to prevent famine in South Sudan - OXFAM
Global Overview MAY 2018
Global Overview APRIL 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
WaPOR: database dissemination portal and APIs
The FAO portal to monitor Water Productivity through Open access of Remotely sensed derived data (WaPOR) monitors and reports on agriculture water productivity over Africa and the Near East.
It provides open access to the water productivity database and its thousands of underlying map layers, it allows for direct data queries, time series analyses, area statistics and data download of key variables associated to water and land productivity assessments.