Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UN SRSG for Sexual Violence in Conflict condemns use of rape as a tactic of war in South Sudan
- 3 in 4 children born in South Sudan since independence have known nothing but war – UNICEF
- UNMISS supports training for a child-free SPLA
- South Sudan: 7 years after independence, humanitarian needs are unprecedented
- Two Years After Crisis Erupts, Over 31,500 People Remain Displaced in Wau, South Sudan
- 534.108 réfugiés en RDC.
- 99,3% des réfugiés en RDC vivent dans des zones rurales.
- 772.052 réfugiés de la RDC en Afrique.
Travail avec les partenaires
- 534,108 refugees in DRC.
- 99.3% of refugees in DRC live in rural areas.
- 772,052 DRC refugees in Africa.
Working with Partners
The situation in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is one of the world’s most complex and challenging yet forgotten crises. As of 31 May, over 772,000 Congolese refugees are being hosted in countries in Africa.
From 1 January to 31 May alone, some 104,351 Congolese fled to neighboring countries, with a particularly significant increase in refugee flows to Uganda, Burundi and Zambia.