Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- South Sudan: Reaching the Most Vulnerable Amid Destruction and Insecurity
- South Sudan declared most violent for aid workers for third straight year
- The South Sudan NGO Forum strongly condemns the violent attacks against humanitarian aid agencies in Maban
- More children released from South Sudanese armed groups - UNICEF
- South Sudan: Humanitarian Dashboard (as of 31 July 2018)
Women and girls among displaced people remain at high risk of GBV in the region.
Conflict-related sexual violence (CRSV) is the most prevalent form of GBV in humanitarian settings in eastern Africa.
Child marriage, rape and physical abuse are the common forms of GBV in stable environments, including southern Africa.
Regional WHS Commitments on gender call for end to financing gender blind programming.