Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- Recruited but not ‘child soldiers’: Returning girls in South Sudan risk being left without support
- Women and the Future of South Sudan: Local Insights for Building Inclusive Constituencies for Peace
- River convoy reaches isolated areas in Ulang, South Sudan, saving millions of dollars on costly airdrops
- South Sudan : Humanitarian Snapshot (September 2018)
- South Sudan: Humanitarian Access Snapshot (September 2018)
The Global Humanitarian Overview
Is the world’s most comprehensive, authoritative and evidence-based assessment of humanitarian needs;
Is based on detailed analysis of wide-ranging data from many different sources, and face-to-face interviews with hundreds of thousands of people directly affected by humanitarian crises across the globe;
The Global Early Warning – Early Action (EWEA) report on food security and agriculture is developed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
The report is part of FAO’s EWEA system, which aims to translate forecasts and early warnings into anticipatory action.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 10-16 September 2017 and includes updates on cholera, measles, rubella, Legionnaires' disease, West Nile virus, malaria, chikungunya, and typhoid fever.