Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2018
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- WHO is using strategic approaches to provide lifesaving health and nutrition services in hard to reach areas of South Sudan
- Recruited but not ‘child soldiers’: Returning girls in South Sudan risk being left without support
- Women and the Future of South Sudan: Local Insights for Building Inclusive Constituencies for Peace
- River convoy reaches isolated areas in Ulang, South Sudan, saving millions of dollars on costly airdrops
- D-Day +30: JMEC issues update on the status of implementation of the revitalized Agreement
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats.
This issue covers the period 22-28 May 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, outbreak of yellow fever and Polio.
I. Executive summary
Influenza - Multistate (Europe) - Monitoring 2015-2016 season
Influenza transmission in Europe shows a clear seasonal pattern, with peak activity during winter months. ECDC monitors influenza activity in Europe during the winter season and publishes its report weekly on the Flu News Europe website.
Update of the week