Appeals & Response Plans
- South Sudan: Floods - Sep 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- South Sudan: Food Insecurity - 2015-2019
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jun 2015
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- South Sudan: Kala-azar Outbreak - Sep 2014
- South Sudan: Floods - Aug 2014
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - May 2014
- South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- Former long-standing rival communities in Lakes region sign historic peace deal
- UNMISS Map 4456 Rev. 36 - January 2019
- South Sudan: Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR) - Epidemiological Update, Week 1 2019 (Dec 31, 2018- Jan 06, 2019)
- South Sudan: Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness (EPoA) update n° 01 - DREF Operation n°MDRSS007
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Funding snapshot as of 15 January 2019
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Migration has been and always will be a fact of life; we have to ensure that it is also a safe process that does not negatively impact the health of migrants and host communities. Population mobility influences, guides and supports economic and social development, social stability, and the greater integration of global processes in countries of origin, transit, destination and return. The healthier migrants are, the more efficient and balanced the future of our integrated and globalized world will be.
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.
La France aide chaque année de nombreux pays en difficulté. En 2012, les populations syriennes, palestiniennes et maliennes ont été les principaux bénéficiaires de son aide. L’action humanitaire d’État fait partie intégrante de l’action diplomatique de la France. Elle est guidée par les principes fondamentaux d’humanité, d’impartialité, d’indépendance et de neutralité définis par le droit international humanitaire.
Despite a four-day truce which was supposed to come into effect on Friday 26 October, fighting has continued to escalate in Damascus province, Aleppo, Idlib, Daara and Deir Ezzor in Syria manifested by a new wave of airstrikes by the Syrian forces and attacks by the rebels on strategic army checkpoints and air bases.