Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Somalia Drought Crisis - Water Price Monitoring Somalia, September 2018
- WHO and Somali Government roll out process to deliver quality health services to all Somalis
- Somalia: Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 14 November 2018)
- Somalia Joint Multi-Cluster Needs Assessment: September 2018 - Initial findings
- Outbreak Update – Cholera in Somalia, 14 November 2018
PR-566-09 - Committed to help restore peace and security in Somalia, President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo has approved the Philippines' US$20,000.00 contribution to a United Nations trust fund in support of Somali security institutions.
The funds will used by Somalia's Transitional Federal Government to beef up its security forces which will play a critical role in combating piracy on the sea and their principals on land.
Filipino seafarers continue to be victims of piracy in the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean.
To date, 44 Filipino seafarers remain in the …