Appeals & Response Plans
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- 11 mothers from one village in Somalia die giving birth in one week
- Somalia: Shelter Activities - Who is doing What Where (3W) (September 2018)
- Somalia: Shelter Activities - Progress against Targets (September 2018)
- Somalia cVDPV Outbreak Response Situation Report #8 (8 October 2018)
- Somalia: Major step in EU support to state-building
Since April 2011 Helen Lundberg has been seconded by MSB as a Logistics officer to UNICEF Somalia, based in Kenya. Helen normally lives in Gothenburg; she has two grown children and a dog.
Do you remember your first thought when the MSB asked you to go to Somalia as a Logistics officer?
I felt very happy and excited. I never thought that I would be nominated for this position because I lacked experience from international missions for the MSB.