Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UnSettlement: Urban displacement in the 21st century: City of flight -New and secondary displacements in Mogadishu, Somalia (November 2018)
- Drought Crisis in Somalia: More coordination is needed to face upcoming humanitarian crises
- International partners concerned over recent events in Somalia’s south west state
- Somalia Drought Crisis - Water Price Monitoring Somalia, October 2018
- Somalia: Use of lethal force to quell protests in Baidoa unjustifiable
Since April 2011 Helen Lundberg has been seconded by MSB as a Logistics officer to UNICEF Somalia, based in Kenya. Helen normally lives in Gothenburg; she has two grown children and a dog.
Do you remember your first thought when the MSB asked you to go to Somalia as a Logistics officer?
I felt very happy and excited. I never thought that I would be nominated for this position because I lacked experience from international missions for the MSB.