Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Somalia: Drought - 2015-2018
Maps & Infographics
Affected People Survey
This report summarises the findings of four focus group discussions conducted with a total of 36 refugees, asylum-seekers, and migrants in Izmir, from Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Eritrea, Nigeria, and Ethiopia. All focus group discussions took place on 26 July 2017. Two discussions were held with male participants, one with female participants, and one with a mixed group.
This report analyses data collected from refugees and asylum-seekers in Gaziantep and Kilis, Turkey between April 24 and May 6, 2017. It is the first in a series of data collection rounds by Ground Truth Solutions in Turkey, under the Mixed Migration Platform (MMP). Additional data collection will include both quantitative and qualitative research, looking at refugee, asylum-seeker, and migrant perceptions of humanitarian assistance in different regions of Turkey.