Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Somalia: $1.08 billion required to support 3.4 million Somalis with life-saving and livelihood assistance [EN/SO]
- 2019 Somalia Humanitarian Response Plan, January - December 2019
- Somalia: Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 23 January 2019)
- Somalia: Humanitarian Dashboard - December 2018 (issued on 22 January 2019)
- Building livelihood and community resilience: Lessons from Somalia and Zimbabwe
Today, 15th September, the Swedish Government permitted the SRSA to perform a support role for humanitarian mine clearing in Somalia, this came after a request from the UN's Office for Project Services (UNOPS) and the UN Development Programme (UNDP).
This mission means that two of the SRSA's munitions clearance experts will train local police in Awdal, Togdheer and Sanaag.
The mission will be financed by UNOPS and will run until 31st December 2005 at the latest.