Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Somalia cVDPV Outbreak Response Situation Report #13 (15 November 2018)
- Somalia hosts its first National Economic Policy Forum
- WHO and Somali Government roll out process to deliver quality health services to all Somalis
- Mixed Migration in the Horn of Africa and the Arab Peninsula (January - June 2018)
- Somalia: Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 14 November 2018)
JOHANNESBURG - At least a third of the 62 people killed in xenophobic violence that hit South Africa last month were South African citizens, a government spokesman said on Thursday.
Government communications head Themba Maseko said an inter-ministerial task team had reported to Cabinet at its meeting on Wednesday that 21 of those who died were South Africans.
Maseko said only five Zimbabwean immigrants are so far known to have died in the violence.