Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Somalia: Drought - 2015-2018
Maps & Infographics
Mitigating Adverse Effects of Natural Disasters by Integrating Psychosocial Support into Nutrition Interventions.
Content for this message was developed by Vijaya Singh (UNICEF and ECD Focal Point for the IASC Education Cluster) and Mary Moran (ChildFund International) for the INEE Task Team on Early Childhood Development and the Consultative Group on Early Childhood Care and Development.
Case study author: Silje Sjoevaag Skeie, former Education Manager NRC Somaliland
Organisation: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Location: Somaliland/ North West Somalia
Date of programme: Autumn 2005
Case Study Themes: Code of Conduct (CoC); Alternative Approach to Basic Education - (AABE); Accelerated Learning Programme (ALP) for out of school children; Gender
All referenced materials are available online: www.ineesite.org
Millions of children living in states affected by fragility are denied the right to education or have their education interrupted due to conditions in which they live and the inadequate funding arrangements for their education in such contexts.