Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Cross Border Movements - Somalia (October 2018)
- Somalia: Upsurge in violence triggers new wave of displacement
- UN Migration Agency Brings Life-saving Health Services to Previously Inaccessible Areas of Somalia
- Spike in Somalia violence forces 21,000 people to flee their homes
- 11 mothers from one village in Somalia die giving birth in one week
As part of the Turkish mobilization for Somalia, Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) has launched a multifaceted operation including both short term projects to provide emergency relief assistance and rehabilitation projects to improve medical care. Amongst these projects, the construction of our Shifa Hospital has been the most challenging and we are very proud to be able to open it in due time. To achieve this goal, DWWT has closely collaborated with Medical Park. The opening ceremony of our Shifa hospital was held on March 6th in presence of Bekir Bozdağ, Turkish Deputy Prime Minister, Dr.
As part of the mobilization for the Horn of Africa crisis Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) and Doctors Worldwide HQ (DWW) has launched a multifaceted operation including both short-term projects to provide emergency relief assistance and rehabilitation projects to improve medical care in Kenya and in Somalia. The present report lists the activities completed by DWWT and DWW HQ in Kenya and by DWWT in Somalia from July 2011 to December 2011.
Doctors Worldwide’s Life Mission for Africa is continuing multifaceted in East Africa where is hit by the worst climate disaster of last 60 years.
. In Kenya, up to 23rd August 2011, there is a nutritious high energy cooked food distribution in two different places, Ifo camp region and Dagahaley camp region. From the beginning of the operation on 2nd August to 20 August, 10.429 meals have been distributed to the families in Dadaab area, especially not-yet-registered refugees.