Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Somalia: Drought - 2015-2018
Maps & Infographics
In 2014, there were 1,038 child casualties in 33 states and one other area from landmines, victim-activated improvised explosive devices (IEDs), cluster munition remnants, and other explosive remnants of war (ERW)—henceforth mines/ERW. Of this total, 319 children were killed and 716 were injured.
Marking Universal Children's Day, 20 November, the Landmine and Cluster Munition Monitor Victim Assistance Team releases a fact sheet on ‘The Impact of Mines/ERW on Children’.
The factsheet, The Impact of Mines/ERW on Children, produced annually since 2009, provides an update on casualty data and assistance to child survivors in 2013.