Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- 2019 Somalia Humanitarian Response Plan, January - December 2019
- Somalia: $1.08 billion required to support 3.4 million Somalis with life-saving and livelihood assistance [EN/SO]
- Aid agencies estimate that 4.2 million people in Somalia will need humanitarian assistance and protection in 2019
- 2019 Somalia Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Somali security forces train on mitigating conflict-related sexual violence
Welcome to the report of the INFORM Global Risk Index for 2018.
The INFORM Risk Index is a way to understand and measure the risk of humanitarian crises and disasters, and how the conditions that lead to them affect sustainable development. INFORM partners and other organisations continue to use INFORM products to support their prioritisation and decision-making relating to crisis and disaster prevention, preparedness and response.
The INFORM Global Risk Index measures the risk of a country experiencing a humanitarian crisis that would overwhelm national capacity and lead to a need for international assistance.