Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- National Micronutrient Survey launched in Somalia [EN/SO]
- Somalia CCCM Cluster Dashboard - November 2018
- Somalia CCCM Cluster Dashboard - December 2018
- Aid agencies estimate that 4.2 million people in Somalia will need humanitarian assistance and protection in 2019
- 2019 Somalia Humanitarian Needs Overview
Red Cross Society of China allocated 8 million yuan humanitarian aid to drought areas of east Africa.
Of the aid, 2 million yuan assistance is for the Kenyan Red Cross, 2 million yuan for the Ethiopian Red Cross and 4 million yuan for other affected countries through the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society.
The east Africa is experiencing the most serious drought and famine since the 1980s. 12.4 million refugees in Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia is in need of rescue.