Appeals & Response Plans
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Somalia cVDPV Outbreak Response Situation Report #8 (8 October 2018)
- Somalia: Tropical Storm Alert - Issued: 12 October 2018
- Norway Contributes NOK 450 Million to Multi Partner Fund in Somalia
- Somalia Marks One Year After Deadliest Terrorist Attack
- Secretary-General Condemns Twin Bomb Attacks in Somalia
Bossaso City - (Somali Peace Rally) - The Somali Peace Rally (SPR) still keeps the belief that the Djibouti government's peace initiative for Somalia is aimed at attaining a lasting peace in Somalia and devising a principled, balanced and comprehensive framework for the resolution of all the issues that underlie Somali crisis.
Mogadishu City - Somali Peace Rally (SPR) believes that the current attitudes of animosity, incompatibility, suspicion and hostility by Somali warlords towards Djibouti peace plan for Somalia reflect their economic advantages in Somali conflict such as illegally printing Somali money and using public infrastructure for their personal interests.
Bossaso City (Somali Peace Rally, May 22, 2000) - It is with great pleasure that the SPR has received and read the strong statement in support of peace and of national government issued by Somali traditional clan elders at the Somali peace conference in Djibouti, on 20th May 2000.