Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Somalia Drought Crisis - Water Price Monitoring Somalia, September 2018
- WHO and Somali Government roll out process to deliver quality health services to all Somalis
- Somalia: Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 14 November 2018)
- Somalia Joint Multi-Cluster Needs Assessment: September 2018 - Initial findings
- Somalia Seasonal Monitor: November 13, 2018
ILO will mark the Month of Women Entrepreneurs (MOWE) in Hargeisa, Somaliland with a series of key events to highlight milestones and achievements of Somali women engaged in small and medium size enterprises.
Hargeisa (ILO News) - The International Labour Organization (ILO) will mark the Month of Women Entrepreneurs (MOWE) in Hargeisa, Somaliland with a series of key events to highlight milestones and achievements of Somali women engaged in small and medium size enterprises.
International Women's Day 2013: Joint editorial by the EU Special Envoy to Somalia, Michele Cervone d'Urso, and implementing partners ILO Somalia, VSF-Germany and MRG.
Nairobi, 30 August 2012 – Empowering Somali youth by providing opportunities for work and education was identified as a Government of Japan priority when it announced the renewal of its support to a UN-led programme steering “at-risk” youth away from violent or criminal activities today.
GENEVA (ILO News) - The International Labour Office (ILO) today released the following statement by Director-General Juan Somavia regarding the role of the ILO in the response to the earthquake and tidal wave in the Indian Ocean Area:
"In the days since the devastating earthquake and tsunami in the Indian Ocean area, we have all struggled to grasp the enormity and devastation of this disaster. Each day brings new information on the impact of this cataclysm and dire warnings of its long-term consequences.