Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Luban - Oct 2018
- Somalia: Polio Outbreak - Aug 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Integrated food security, nutrition, health, WASH and livelihoods response to the drought in Somalia
- 11 mothers from one village in Somalia die giving birth in one week
- Same Tune, New Key: Al Shabaab Adapts in the Face of Increased Military Pressure
- Somalia: Upsurge in violence triggers new wave of displacement
- UN Migration Agency Brings Life-saving Health Services to Previously Inaccessible Areas of Somalia
Remnants of Cyclone Jaya will bring locally heavy rainfall to areas of Madagascar and northern coastal Mozambique during the next week.
Though portions of The Horn are experiencing slow to start seasonal rainfall, areas of the Ethiopian Highlands have seen moderate to heavy precipitation.
While poor seasonal rains have negatively affected crops in parts of the Maize Triangle, southern Zimbabwe, and southern Mozambique, recent rains will improve conditions in the Limpopo Basin.
The Water Requirements Satisfaction Index, shown below, indicates broad regions of poor water …