- FEWS NET Somalia Seasonal Monitor: December 3, 2017
- IOM CCCM Somalia Movement Trend Tracking: Baidoa, 24 - 30 November 2017
- FAO Somalia - Situation report 4 December 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2018
- Humanitarian Response Plan May 2017
- Horn of Africa: A Call for Action, February 2017
- 2016-2018 Humanitarian Strategy
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- UNHCR Somalia Situation Supplementary Appeal 2017
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Somalia Humanitarian Fund (SHF)
- Somalia Humanitarian Fund (SHF) 2016 Annual Report
- Business Guide: North-East Nigeria, South Sudan, Yemen and Somalia: Prevent Famine and Support Response
- OCHA Somalia
- UNHCR Information Sharing Portal: Refugees in the Horn of Africa: Somali Displacement Crisis
- FSNAU (FAO Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit Somalia)
- SWALIM (Somalia Water and Land Information Management)
- UNHCR Global Focus
- Human Rights Watch: Somalia - Events of 2016
- New Deal Somalia
- UNSOM (UN Assistance Mission in Somalia)
- Food Security Cluster: Somalia
- Logistics Cluster: Somalia
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Somalia: Drought - 2015-2017
- Somalia: Floods - Apr 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2014
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - May 2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNICEF Horn of Africa Drought Situation - Updated: 31 October 2017
- 2018 Somalia Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Somalia Humanitarian Fund (SHF) releases US$ 12.3 million to sustain famine prevention efforts into 2018
- Protection of Civilians: Building the Foundation for Peace, Security and Human Rights in Somalia
- Intensified fighting forces over 10,000 people to flee in Somalia
Soaring food prices over the past few months are taking their heaviest toll in countries like Bolivia and Kyrgyzstan, which depend on global markets for food staples and where families spend more than half their income on food.
ROME-Not all countries are affected by rising food prices in the same way. Here are six where food prices have risen sharply in recent months.
Bolivia has seen some of the sharpest rises in food costs to date.
Human Rights Council
Agenda item 3
Promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development
This report details the specific activities of the mandate and the Representative of the Secretary-General on the human rights of internally displaced persons, Walter Kälin, during the reporting period, until the end of his tenure on 31 October 2010.
23e et 24e séances plénières - matin et après-midi
Le Président de l'Assemblée, Joseph Deiss de la Suisse, s'est exprimé aujourd'hui à l'issue du débat général pour lancer un appel à l'adaptation de l'ONU aux réalités actuelles pour qu'elle puisse assumer pleinement son statut de « pièce maitresse du système de gouvernance mondiale ».
Reconnaissant la « réalité incontournable » du G-20, M.
Sixty-fifth General Assembly
Eight actual or potential conflict situations around the world deteriorated in March 2008, and four improved, according to the new issue of CrisisWatch released today.
Early results of Zimbabwe's 29 March presidential, parliamentary and municipal elections were strongly disputed, underlining the risk that escalated repression and unrest may follow but also highlighting the possibility of positive change.
The countries and contexts highlighted by MSF on this year's list accounted for just 18 minutes of coverage on the three major U.S.
"Ladies and gentlemen
On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Hellenic Republic and the Hellenic Agency for International Development Cooperation, the Hellenic AID, I would like to take this opportunity to give a warm welcome to the distinguished delegation from World Food Program, and to wish to you all a pleasant and enjoyable stay in Athens.