Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Somalia: Drought - 2015-2018
Maps & Infographics
A joint site verification exercise was conducted in Baidoa on 03-05 September 2018. The operation was led by CCCM partners, and included 36 participants from 3 government institutions, 5 INGOs, 3 NGOs, and 4 UN agencies. In total, 371 IDP sites, hosting 42,032 households, were assessed and mapped. Compared to the last site verification, there was decrease of 6 sites and 2,963 households.
A joint site verification exercise was conducted in Kismayo on 6-9 August 2018. The operation was led by CCCM partners, and included 72 participants from 4 government offices, 7 NGOs, and 1 UN agency. In total 134 IDP sites, hosting 10,934 households, were assessed and mapped. The number of IDP assessed has reduced by 25% compared to the last verification exercise conducted in January 2018.