Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Mekunu - May 2018
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Somalia: Flash Floods - Apr 2018
- Somalia: Measles Outbreak - Dec 2016
- Somalia: Floods - May 2016
- Somalia: Cholera Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Megh - Nov 2015
- Tropical Cyclone Chapala - Nov 2015
- Somalia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Somalia: Drought - 2015-2018
Most read (last 30 days)
- From delivering assistance to reducing needs: Resources to support resilience building an urgent priority in Somalia
- Drought, Displacement and Livelihoods in Somalia/Somaliland - Time for gender-sensitive and protection-focused approaches
- Eastern Africa - Food insecurity and forced displacements DG ECHO Daily Map | 22/06/2018
- Humanitarian Bulletin Somalia, 2 June – 5 July 2018
- Horn of Africa and Red Sea: Council conclusions (25 June 2018)
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 15-21 July 2018 and includes updates on cholera, chikungunya, dengue, Vibrio growth in the Baltic Sea and West Nile virus.
535.730 réfugiés en RDC.
99,3% des réfugiés en RDC vivent dans des zones rurales.
781.697 réfugiés de la RDC en Afrique.
Travail avec les partenaires
535,730 refugees in DRC.
99.3% of refugees in DRC live in rural areas.
781,697 DRC refugees in Africa.
Working with Partners
Origin of refugees
SOUTH SUDAN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONG BURUNDI SOMALIA
BIDIBIDI LOBULE LAMWO ADJUMANI NAKIVALE RWAMWANJA ORUCHINGA KYANGWALI KIRYANDONGO KYAKA II RHINO CAMP NYAKABANDE PALORINYA IMVEPI IKAFE KAMPALA
SoSh (Somali shilling)-using areas: Consumer Price Index (CPI) mildly changed (by 2-6%) in June 2018. Similary, the CPI declined (by 1-17%) annually due to decreases in cereal prices. SISh (Somaliland shilling)-using areas: The CPI remained relatively stable compared to a month ago (May 2018) but increased (4%) compared to a year ago.