- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Salesian Missions highlights educational initiatives and child rights education on Human Rights Day
- Supporting communities for social cohesion through reconciliation dialogue
- Sierra Leone: Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) Outbreak - Emergency Plan of Action Final Report (MDRSL005)
- Measles outbreak confirmed in remote Falaba district
- New Ebola virus strain found in Sierra Leone
A combination of climate change vulnerability and food insecurity is amplifying the risks of conflict and civil unrest in 32 countries, including the emerging markets of Bangladesh, Ethiopia, India, Nigeria and the Philippines, according to the seventh annual Climate Change and Environmental Risk Atlas (CCERA) released by global risk analytics company Maplecroft.
Sixty-ninth General Assembly
14th & 15th Meetings (AM & PM)
Amid growing global tensions and turmoil, fostering neighbourly relations was vital to national development and prosperity and in keeping with the “surge of democracy” spreading throughout the world, the General Assembly heard today as debate continued into the weekend.
Message from the Chairperson
As Chairperson I have the great privilege of working with extraordinarily dedicated Council members and staff throughout the organisation. The commitment to working with the poorest people in the developing world and fulfilling our mission is very evident throughout the organisation.