- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
Joint Press release - ECHO, Ministry of Health and Sanitation, UNICEF
Freetown, Sierra Leone, 4th February 2011 - The European Commission's Humanitarian Office (ECHO) has provided € 6.6 million ($ 8.1 million) to support UNICEF and the Government of Sierra Leone in achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) on reducing child mortality and improving maternal health.
"This additional EU allocation will support the Free Health Care Initiative of the Government of Sierra Leone," said Jean-Pierre Reymondet-Commoy, EU Head of Delegation.