- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Africa: Ebola Coordination and Preparedness DREF n° MDR60002 Emergency Plan of Action Final Report
- Measles outbreak confirmed in remote Falaba district
- New Ebola virus strain found in Sierra Leone
- Sierra Leone: Mudslide - Emergency Plan of Action Operation n°2 (MDRSL007) Six months Update
- Sierra Leone mudslide survivors live in fear of fresh disaster
• As of 4 January, the cumulative number of confirmed, probable and suspected cases of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in Sierra Leone is estimated to have reached 9,780 with a total of 2,557 confirmed deaths; while 1,808 have been discharged from treatment. The number of people infected by Ebola in Sierra Leone,
Guinea and Liberia has now passed 20,000.
Freetown, Nov. 13 2014 (MOHS) – Executive members of the Young Doctors Association have expressed concern over measures on infection prevention control in hospitals.
Speaking on behalf of the Association during a courtesy call on the Minister of Health and Sanitation at his Youyi Building office in Freetown, the organization’s President, Dr. Jeredine George commended the Minister for his strides in coping with the challenges within the health sector.
President, Junior Doctors Association, Dr. Jeredine George briefing the Minister