- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Measles outbreak confirmed in remote Falaba district
- New Ebola virus strain found in Sierra Leone
- In Sierra Leone, cash transfers bring relief to families affected by deadly floods
- Sierra Leone mudslide survivors live in fear of fresh disaster
- Sierra Leone: Families of Police Killing Victims Renew Calls for Justice
GOAL currently employs 175 GOALies who work alongside over 2,500 local staff to implement humanitarian programmes in 13 countries.
GOAL currently employs 175 GOALies who work with over 2,500 local staff to implement humanitarian programmes in 15 countries.
GOALies include country directors, project managers, accountants, nurses, doctors, nutritionists, administrative personnel and engineers.
GOAL's programmes target the poorest of the poor and people suffering the effects of war and/or natural disaster.
Funding for these projects comes from the governments of, among others, Ireland, the UK, the USA and the EU, charitable trusts and foundations, United Nations organisations and the general …