- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
GOAL is dedicated to ensuring that the poorest of the poor and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental needs and rights of life including, but not limited to, food, water, shelter, medical attention and primary education.
GOAL has responded to almost every major natural and man-made disaster in the past 32 years and is currently operational in +10 countries.
GOAL currently employs approximately 100 GOALies who work alongside over 2,500 local staff to implement humanitarian programs in 10 countries. GOALies include country directors, project managers, accountants, nurses, doctors, nutritionists, administrative personnel and engineers.
GOAL's programs target the poorest of the poor and people suffering the effects of war and/or natural disaster. Funding for these projects comes from the governments of, among others, Ireland, the UK and the US.