- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Africa: Ebola Coordination and Preparedness DREF n° MDR60002 Emergency Plan of Action Final Report
- Measles outbreak confirmed in remote Falaba district
- New Ebola virus strain found in Sierra Leone
- Sierra Leone: Mudslide - Emergency Plan of Action Operation n°2 (MDRSL007) Six months Update
- Sierra Leone mudslide survivors live in fear of fresh disaster
GOAL currently employs 175 GOALies who work alongside over 2,500 local staff to implement humanitarian programmes in 13 countries.
GOAL currently employs 175 GOALies who work with over 2,500 local staff to implement humanitarian programmes in 15 countries.
GOALies include country directors, project managers, accountants, nurses, doctors, nutritionists, administrative personnel and engineers.
GOAL's programmes target the poorest of the poor and people suffering the effects of war and/or natural disaster.
Funding for these projects comes from the governments of, among others, Ireland, the UK, the USA and the EU, charitable trusts and foundations, United Nations organisations and the general …